It’s for the April favourites! I’ve started using tinted moisturizers even more, since its summer. But other than that there are a few products I discovered this month that I LOVE!! Onto the list then!
01. Dry Shampoo : Toni & Guy : Refreshing Dry Shampoo
I very curious to dry this out. I don’t want to shampoo my hair everyday and this makes second day hair look a lot better. I don’t think this is the best result but it does soak up some of the greasiness.
02. Tinted Moisturizer : Stila : Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer : 01 Dark
With summer on full swing, foundation just isn’t a good match for everyday wear. Stila’s tinted moisturizer is amazing!
03. Lipstick : Maybelline : Colorsensational Lipstick : My Mahogany
This is a perfect everyday nude colour for me. It’s also very creamy and hydrating. I’m been wearing this a lot this month.
04. Lip Balm : Nivea : Strawberry
I like a little red tint sometimes when I want something light on my lips. The smell is just fab!
05. Body Lotion : Forest Essentials : Aloe and Neem
I have this in a mini tube and I carry it with me everyday. My skin is quite dry and I use it on my face and hands when I have to. I’m not overly fond of the smell though.
06. Perfume : Bvlgari : Pour Femme
Its a mini parfum and a great floral scent which lasts long.
07. Eye Primer : Mac – Prep + Prime : Medium
For a neutral look, this is a must for me. It evens out and brightens my lips. Eye shadows last longer too.
08. Eye Shadow : Nyx : Peach Bronze
I’m more into shimmers than matte for going out. I’m been wearing a bronzey eye look often.