April was a very hectic month for me! I quit my old job, fixed up the new one! Towards the last week of April I had more free time though, which was like a mini vacation. I have to say, I didn’t explore much this month but nevertheless there are things I wish to share.
Link Love – Books To Be Read
1. Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling – I had bought this a long time ago and finally picked it up to read. Harry Potter is at a pedestal for me and although it’s still too early to review this, I’m not entirely engrossed by the book. But I will give it time and we will see!
Link Love – Beauty & Fashion
1. I Simply Love Makeup – I’ve been a long follower of this blog but for some reason it was never on my Google Reader list. I finally put it on and I’m more regular in following now. Samyukta has a very casual writing style. The make up looks are great and the reviews are spot on as well.
2. Lisa Eldridge – So everyone knows this woman. Well, if you don’t, you need to get on the channel and subscribe pronto! Apart from the tutorials there’s also a wealth of information related to chemistry side of skincare and makeup which I like.
3. Wayne Goss – Also, a makeup artist channel. I love his quick tip videos and reviews. I also like the little wink at the end.
Link Love – Tech
1. The Deep Web – I won’t be telling you how to get there. But I was intrigued and I went to explore the deep web. I have to say, all the things about it were true. I went to some of the notorious sites just to see if they existed and I’m quite shocked that there’s such a huge underground network. And more importantly, it’s so easy to access.