It’s time for the monthly favourites! This is a bit of March and April combined! As you can see there are quite a few nail polishes. I think I just forget to include nail polishes quite often in these. When I do remember, I tend to include a lot of them.
Also if you’re interested, I did a Top 10 Spring Nail Polishes post a while back.
Here we go!
01. Nail Polish : Colorbar : Apple Martini
It’s a gorgeous green shade and I love wearing this on my toes.
02. Nail Polish : Butter London : Toff
It’s a very me shade. It’s a muted deep pink a darker neutral. I love it! The formula is great as well.
03. Nail Polish : Zoya : Perrie
My perfect radiant orchid shade, love this one too.
04. Body Butter : The Body Shop : Peach Vineyard Body Butter
I’m probably the last person to talk about this. I love the scent so much, it’s like peach ice tea! Sadly, it was limited edition and not available at this time but they’ll probably re-release it some point this year. Also, speaking of Limited Edition, they also have their Blueberry range out now. I already picked up the body butter and scrub.
05. Lip Gloss : L’oreal : Shine Caresse Lip Gloss : Lolita
It’s a nude lip gloss and I like putting it on just to give a little bit of colour to my lips.
06. Nail Polish : China Glaze : Secret Periwinkle
It’s a gorgeous periwinkle blue. The formula isn’t perfect but I still like it a lot.
07. Blush : Mac : Pinch Me
This my newest Mac blush and I’ve been loving it a lot. It’s a Sheertone finish and a rosy brown shade.
08. Lip Crayon : Clinique : Chubby Stick Intense : Curviest Caramel
I’m piling on the nudes, aren’t I? If you want a more pigmented version of the Chubby Sticks, the Intense range has you covered. Love this muted pink shade, it’s a nice nude.
09. Tinted Moisturizer : Laura Mercier : Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 (Oil Free) : Almond
On most days, I opt for a tinted moisturizer and I’ve been using this one for a long time now. The shade isn’t an exact match but with the sheer coverage it works well for me.
10. Lipstick : L’oreal : Rouge Caresse Lipstick : Dating Coral
I’m writing this under favourites but I’m not too over the moon about this. It’s a decent shade and the lipstick is very balm like. I have been wearing it a lot this month though.
Let me know what your favourites were this past month!