It’s that time of the month to share my favourites! I have a few unusual ones here, because I can’t really bring myself to fully review a hand wash and a hand sanitizer.
Let’s get cracking!
01. Eye Cream : Clinique : All About Eyes Rich : Review
After my trip in June, my eye area was in serious trouble. It was extremely dry and I thought it might be best to start using an eye cream. Now, this is mainly for hydrating the area. Other concerns like dark circles ( mine are hereditary so no hope for me), puffiness etc aren’t really the main thing for me.
02. Hand Wash : Marks & Spencer : Peach and Almond
M&S has some really affordable skincare and bath products. I love the scent of this, it leaves your hands feeling clean and soft, not very drying.
03. Body Lotion : The Body Shop : Sweet Lemon Body Whip
This is what I’m using at the moment and I love how creamy and soft it is. Body butters can be a bit too heavy in humid weather, this is lighter but still very moisturising.
04. Eyeliner : Rimmel : Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner : Nude
I love using this on my waterline, it really makes your eyes look bigger and it looks much more natural than white.
05. Hand Sanitizer : Bath & Body Works : Winter Candy Apple
I have a pack of 5 of these mini hand sanitizers and I keep them in my purse, at work and in general scattered around my room. I love the scents. I only wish they didn’t have those microbeads.
06. Nail Polish : China Glaze : Water You Waiting For
This polish is just gorgeous. It has teal, green and purple glitter. It’s very dense and the formula is really amazing.
07. Nail Polish : Zoya : Caitlin
I love periwinkle blue polishes and this one is really pretty. It also as a bit of silver shimmer running through it.
08. Lipstick : Estee Lauder : Pure Color Envy Shine Sculpting Shine : 250 Blossom Bright
I hauled this recently and I love the colour and formula. It’s a pinky tone red and very bright.
09. Lip Cream : Bourjois : Rouge Edition Velvet : Nude-ist
Damn, these are good. Nude-ist is one of the muted shades in the range of mostly brights and it looks really good. These are basically liquid lipsticks that dry matte. Very much similar to Hourglass Opaque Rouge and much more affordable.
10. Eye Shadow : L’oreal : Infailible Eyeshadows : Amber Rush
I brought this colour out to review it and I started using it more often. On a daily basis I tend to use my palettes but I loved using this colour on top just to add more sheen.
11. Cream Blush : Canmake : Cream Cheek : CL01
This is so tiny, I love carrying this in my handbag. The formula is great, blends easily with fingers and the colour is a very natural pink.
That’s it for last month. I’m so excited about Sims 4 coming out tomorrow! I’m still not sure if I’ll buy it. I’ve been watching the streams on twitch.tv and living through them!