I haven’t done one of these for a long time. For new readers, List Love is basically where I list down notable bloggers, books and in general anything else I’m chuffed about!
Link Love – Books
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – I was in the mood to read a nice thriller and this was on the Kindle bestseller list. I liked it! The ending was a bit unexpected but overall I liked the mystery!
2. Sir Vidia’s Shadow by Paul Theroux – It’s a very different book from what I’ve read before. It’s non fiction and Paul Theroux talks about his friendship with V.S. Naipaul. An unofficial biography of Naipaul but it’s written really well and holds your attention.
Link Love – Beauty & Fashion
1. Sona Gasparian – I only have a bunch of You Tubers to highlight this month. I love her makeup tutorials, she’s a makeup artist and does really good wearable looks.
2. Chloe Zadori – A fairly new discovery and she seems really sweet and level headed. I like her OOTDs and reviews.
3. Hello October – If you like ViviannaLovesMakeup or Lily Pebbles, you’ll like her as well. She’s very well spoken and I like most of her videos.
That’s it for this month! xx
Has anyone checked out the new Simpsons collection from Mac? I’m a bit disappointed to be honest. I was totally expecting lipsticks in crazy colours.
PS – Image above from my Instagram.