These are some items that I collected over the last 2-3 months. I thought I’d share it all together as there was no point posting about it individually.
There’s quite a lot here that I’ve started using some of it already and will be reviewing soon. Some are backups and I can’t wait to start using them!
01. Make Up Remover : H2O : Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover
I’m out of my No.7 Make up remover. This seemed affordable and I read good reviews about it. Thought I’d give it a try.
02. Eye Shadows : Inglot : 5 eye shadow palette
I’m in love with this! I decided to get a 5 eye shadow palette. I wanted a good neutral colour I’d use and also some bold ones. These are of great quality and really cheap at Rs.3oo a piece. When it comes to bold colours that aren’t worn often, I’d rather choose Inglot or Nyx over Mac eye shadows.
- 426 Pearl – It’s a true blue in a pearl finish. It’s really soft to apply and has great colour pay off.
- 428 Pearl – I’m love with this colour. It’s a darker midnight blue colour with a bit of shimmer.
- 414 Pearl – It’s a gorgeous forest green colour with silver shimmer.
- 360 Matte – Its softer brown with grey undertones. Great neutral colour. Love it.
- 10 Shine – This is light orange-yellow colour. It has a lovely gold sheen and a lot of shimmer packed in.
03. Powder : Laura Mercier : Mineral Powder SPF15 in Pure Honey
I’ve been wanting a good powder since by Rimmel and Elf ones are almost over. I’ve read really good reviews about the Laura Mercier powder. Can’t wait to use it!
04. Bronzer : Bourjois : Chocolate Bronzer
For as long as I can remember, I never managed to get my hands on this. I finally found it discounted on ASOS and bought it. And yes, it smells like chocolate too!
05. Lip Gloss : Revlon : Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya
I like the opaqueness of this lipgloss. Papaya is a orange-red colour with microshimmer. It looks really nice almost all skintones.
06. Lip Gloss : Revlon : Colorburst Lipgloss in Rose Gold
Rose gold is more of a dusty pink with a golden sheen and microshimmer. I love this colour. I’ve been using it a lot.
07. Primer : Illamasqua : Satin Primer
I decided to buy a primer. The satin primer gives a nice dewy finish as well.
08. Nail Polish : Lotus : Deep Sea
I really like the light blue colour. It’s not too pastel to look weird or too dark. It’s just right.
09. Lipstick : Colorbar : Velvette Matte Lipstick in Thrilling Pink
Thrilling Pink is a muted pink colour or looks like one but it gives a nice light pink colour on the lips. I’ll be reviewing this soon.