December was a month for Mac products! I had an early birthday haul and found a few awesome new products!
01. Perfume : Narciso Rodriguez : For her (edt)
This was on my wishlist and I found a lucky discount and decided to buy it! I love the scent and lingers on all day.
02. Lipstick : Maybelline : Colorsensation Moisture Extreme : Brick Rose
This is one of the best reds to wear for the fall and winter. Very appropriate for red shy girls like me.
03. Lipstick : Mac : Fast Play
This is my favourite everyday lipstick. It’s darker than your usual MLBB shade but it suits me really well.
04. Blush : Mac : Peaches
Yes, I never had this before. I completely agree with the hype.
This is my fave new quad I reach for everytime I go out. The colours go so well together.
06. Lip Gloss : Revlon : Colorburst : Peach Sunset
This shade over a nude or very bright lipstick looks lovely. It adds so much warmth.
07. Nail Polish : Zoya : Alegra
This is so bright and full of microshimmer. I’m loving it for winter.
08. Nail Polish : OPI : Warm and Fozzie
The name is so apt and really makes you feel warm and fozzie. The intense red, copper and yellow shimmer is mesmerizing.
09. Hand Cream : L’occtaine : Shea Butter Hand Cream
I use this all the time now and a staple. I don’t know what I’ve been doing all these years without it. I love the fragrance as well.