This month I actually have a few favourites from December too because I’ve been using these products non stop!
01. Face Cream : Clinique : Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
I’ve been using this as my daily face moisturizer, I love it. I’ve never used a cream-gel formation before.
02. Perfume : BVLGARI : Pour Femme
This is my everyday perfume now. I love the scent!
03. Powder : Givenchy : Prisme Again Visage Compact Powder Quartet : Happy Sun
When I’m too lazy for foundation, this is my go to product. It gives a nice even look. I carry this with me everywhere!
04. Lipstick : Maybelline : Colorsensational The Shine : Coral Lustre
I like the sheer lipstick. In winters I tend to use more of lip balm, so I prefer sheer lippies. This is a nice coral colour.
05. Lip Balm : Carmex : Cherry Flavour
I love the peppermint feeling in this. I’ve been using this a lot past month. And the flavour (cherry) is just yummy.
06. Nail Polish : Essie : Aruba Blue
I’ve rekindled my love for this nail polish. It’s the perfect bright blue.
07. Nail Polish : China Glaze : Prism
I’ve been loving layering this on top of nail polishes. The underlying lilac colour gives a cool effect.
08. Lipstick : Revlon : Lip Butter : Pink Truffle
I’m almost done with my tube of this and will need it repurchase it soon! Perfect everyday lippie.
09. Lip Gloss : Stila : Lip Glaze : Kitten
I bought this last month and it’s a goregous peachy gold lip gloss.
10. Hand cream : L’occtaine : Shea Butter Hand Cream
I’ve been using this everyday and it keeps my hands nice and soft.