Hey guys! Is it raining in your city? I swear it’s been raining atleast once a month since October! It’s insane, but I’m not complaining! ^_^
Here are my favourites for Feb and Jan 2014! To be honest, this is a small favourites post because most of the things I’m using I’ve already covered multiple times in other posts!
01. Exfoliant : Dermalogica : Gentle Cream Cleanser
I’ve already reviewed it but it’s a really good chemical exfoliant. Love this!
02. Moisturizer : Korres : Wild Rose 24hr Moisturising Cream
This is very rich cream. I used this and the Clarins one in winter. You need a really tiny bit for this to work.
03. Lipstick : Dior : Addict Extreme : 356 Cherie Bow
It’s a warm baby pink which surprisingly doesn’t wash me out! It’s very balm like and moisturizing.
04. Tinted Moisturizer : Laura Mercier : Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 (Oil Free) – Almond
Love this tinted moisturizer! No whitecast and I feel like the shade is a bit too orange for me, but it blends well and isn’t noticeable unless I pile on too much of it. I use this in the day mostly.
05. Lipstick : Burberry : Lip Mist : Copper
Another sheer lipstick! This is a light warm brown, it appears nude brown in my lips, very pretty colour. Also, how gorgeous is this with the plaid embossing?
06. Lip Gloss : Maybelline : Lip Polish : Glam 14
One of the newer Maybelline releases. I’m still making up my mind about this but Glam 14 is a nice nude colour for me.
07. Cream Blush : Bourjois : Cream Blush : 02 Healthy Glow
This is peachy pink cream blush with very subtle shimmer. Very easy to blend. Has a cream to powder finish. I love carrying this around with me because it’s so tiny!
What have been your favourites in the past month?