February is for Fashion Week! The collections have be so gorgeous and beautiful. With such a busy schedule, I’m having a hard time keeping up with all the shows but I’m trying my best!
This is also a month for a lot of hauling! Those posts will be up soon too!
Link Love – Books To Be Read
I had been to Jaipur Literature Festival 2013 and I got a ton of good books to read.
1. Taming the Gods – Ian Buruma
2. The Mysterious Mr. Jacob – John Zubrzycki
3. Season of the Rain-Birds – Nadeem Aslam
4. Dark Hope : Working for Peace in Israel and Palestine – David Shulman
5. The Pope’s Rhinoceros – Lawrence Norfolk
Link Love – Beauty & Fashion
1. MoonRiverStore – I found this store thanks one of Strut120’s neat lists. You get Diptyque candles here!! They’re expensive and I’m on a self exercised shopping ban at the moment. But I’ll be getting Bains and Feu de bois soon enough!
2. KofyKat – Another cool make up blog I want. He writing style is very to point and concise.
3. Megha Sarin – Megha Sarin, a fashion blogger has a brilliant and funky sense of sense. Be sure to be prepared for a riot of colours and neons.
Link Love – Tech
1. VFX Soldier – This is a topic very close to my heart. With the recent outbursts by VFX artists at the Oscars, I found a lot of non VFX folk very perplexed by what the big deal was and why the artists are so angry about it. I highly suggest you read this blog to understand this industry and the problems faced.
2. Kinetic JS – I’ve been experimenting with this to make interactive games. I love it!
3. SASS – I’ve also been using SASS for a new project. It’s an object orientated way of writing CSS. God Sent! It makes managing css for big projects such a breeze.