This past month I’ve tried a lot of new products and some of them are mentioned here while others are trusted favourites that I use everyday. Hope you are all having a good month! This is a bit late but well overdue since I didn’t post May favourites.
My favourites for June :
01. Shampoo : Brocato : Hydrating Shampoo
I was using this when I was travelling and it works really well. It’s not too strong and I like the smell as well.
02. Conditioner : Brocato : Hydrating Conditioner
This is in an emulsion paste kinda form and also works just as well.
03. Eye Cream : Estee Lauder : Advanced Repair Night Cream
This isn’t something I use everynight but only when my eye cream feels dry or tired. They haven’t reduced dark circles but they make the area look hydrating and less worn.
04. Foundation : Mac : Face and Body Foundation : C4
So I finally got this and I completely get the hype. If you don’t wantheavy coverage then this really is the best way to go.
05. Make Up Remover : Caudalie : Grape Cleansing Water
After the H20 one, I’ve been using this. It’s a micellar water and works alright. I like the grape scent which is a bit unusual and it works well for sensitive eyes.
06. Body Cream : First Aid Beauty : Ultra Repair Cream
This has a very sweet scent but once I was used to it, this was a dream to apply. Skin stays moisturised all day.
07. Blush : Lakme : Absolute Baked Blush in Day Sheer
This blush gives a faint highlight and warm colour that’s not too orange.
08. Blush : Topshop : Head Over Heels
This is the blush I carry with me on the go. It’s just easier to use cream blushes when you’re out and about. And the colour is bright and gorgeous.
09. Face Powder : Givenchy : Happy Sun
I’ve used this quite a lot and I’ve barely made a dent in the pan. Money well spent!
10. Nail Polish : Lumene : Nude
I suddenly had the urge to try a nude polish and picked up this one which was for less than 2 pounds! The quality is pretty good!
11. Nail Polish : OPI : The World Is Not Enough
If you haven’t raided Nykaa, Purplle for new OPI polishes already, I’ll have you know that you must try this one! It’s a dark taupe multi-shimmer polish. I’d say it’s a mix between My Private Jet and Warm & Fozzie.
12. Lipstick : Mac : See Sheer
This is a really gorgeous sheer coral. I wouldn’t dare to wear a bright coral in office but this looks very pretty and more toned down.
13. Lip Gloss : Maybelline : High Shine Gloss : Mirrored Mauve
As I mentioned in the review, I love wearing this without any lipstick just as it is. It’s a very pretty mauvey pink.
So I end my favourites at the number 13! What have you been loving the past month?