It’s July already! Sorry for being so behind on posting this. I’ve been trying to stick to my posting schedule but they are all getting delayed.
I’m trying to rectify that from the coming week. You might sense a theme here. Everything looks peachy pink or a variation it, doesn’t it? I didn’t realize that until I saw this picture.
So anyway, here are my June favourites!
01. Body Lotion : Bath & Body Works : White Citrus
I love the smell of this. Very fresh and citrus like. The consistency of these isn’t as thick as the triple moisture ones.
02. Powder : Rimmel : Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder : Soft Beige
I’m not too sure of the shade since that label as come off. I’ve hit pan here but there’s still more to go. This works on days even when you don’t want a foundation. Apply it with a denser brush or sponge. Or use can use it for setting as well.
03. Nail Polish : Nars : Orgasm
I love this polish. It’s light peachy peach with a very visible gold sheen. I like applying it sheer.
04. Illuminator : Nars : Orgasm
When you have powder on, a highlighter can being back some moisture to the face without making it oily.
05. Blush : Mac : Shimmer Sheertone : Sunbasque
Sunbasque is a lovely burnt orange colour with shimmer. It’s a sheer blush. I’ve been alternating between this and Orgasm all month.
06. Perfume : Dior : Dune
The fragrance is really strong and has a bit of spice to it.
07. Lipstick : Maybelline : Colorsensational : My Mahogany
The perfect nude. It’s a lovely pink brown that very work appropriate.
08. Eyeliner : Milani : EasyLiner : Blue Eyes
I’ve bee into lining my waterline with this.
09. Lip Gloss : Revlon : Colorburst : Rose Gold
I could describe the colour has a dusty orgasm. It’s a dirty pink with a gold sheen. Gives opaque coverage. Love it.
10. Eye shadow : Mac : Carbon
I’ve been using this instead of my usual black eyeliner to tighten the lash line with an angled eyeshadow brush.