It’s favourites time again!
I tried to not include everything from my haul, but there’s a lot from it.
01. Pai Camellia & Rose Ultra Hydrating Cleanser :: I used up my Ren Milk Cleanser and it was time to finally start using this. I’m very impressed. I like the consistency, my skin never feels too dry after using it. It’s very gentle around the eyes as well. I generally use this in the mornings and second cleanse in the evening. I also love the packaging and the pump really generates the right amount of product.
02. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Peach :: Review :: I repurchased the corrector a while back, I went for a darker shade. It needs to be warmed up a bit but I love how this blends. The sides of my nose (near the eye) are where it’s really dark with veins visible, it completely corrects it. Sometimes if I’m not into wearing makeup, I just use the corrector and I’m done.
03. Mac Lip Liner in Whirl :: While Soar is equally good, Whirl has a bit more brown in it which really makes it a great nude lip liner. I’m been loving wearing this under all my nude lipsticks, most recently under Estee Lauder Intense Nude. They go perfectly together and the combination lasts long.
04. By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon :: The cream eyeshadow formula here is on point. It’s incredibly smooth and glides like butter over the lids, very easy to blend in those few minutes, the shimmer doesn’t scatter everywhere. In the end you’re left with an eyeshadow that does not budge for 8 hours and stays sparkly! I’m been loving wearing Bronze Moon all over the lid and a darker brown from my Lorac Pro palette on the outer lid.
05. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette (Dark Brown) :: Till date it’s the only brow product I’ve used. I’m not a big fan of very sculpted brows, I prefer them to be the way they look naturally but just a bit filled in. Brow Wiz is great for just that, it’s great for precision because the tip is just so tiny.
06. Estee Lauder Sculpting Envy Lipstick in Intense Nude :: Review :: This has got to be one of the most perfect creamy formulas ever. It’s so lightweight and comfortable, it makes your lips look even, doesn’t slip around and also lasts reasonably well. The shade a great MLBB shade albeit a bit more pink. Loved using this as my go to lipstick for the last two months.
07. Mac 4-Pan with Texture, Woodwinked, Sumptuous Olive, Mulch :: Review :: A don’t have a huge number of Mac eyeshadows but I keep the ones I’m really into in this quad. Currently I’m loving olive green and brown as a combination. I’ve also been using this with Tom Ford Sahara Haze which is more of a moss green palette. Texture is a great all over lid warm brown. Woodwinked is a muted bronze shade while Mulch is a dark shimmery brown. Sumptuous Olive is a really great shimmery olive shade.
08. Tom Ford Lip Matte Color in Plum Lush :: Review :: I’m so pleased with this one! The formula is perfection! It’s very pigmented, very smooth and it gives a demi matte finish. The shade is a very flattering berry toned pink.
09. Colorbar Nail Polish in Apple Martini :: Review :: This polish also finds it’s way to the top in summer. It’s a bright green and always a shade I like on my toes.
10. H&M Nail Polish in Newlyweds :: Review :: In contrast, I’ve been loving sheer nail polish shades for my hands. Newlyweds is a very pretty gold shimmer polish in a milky base.
That’s about it for this month! Let me know your favourites as well! ^_^