Hey guys! So excited for this post, the colours are crazy!
Milani is a really underrated brand, this have great quality stuff for very reasonable and cheap prices. One of their better products are the Milani Color Statement Lipsticks. They are all hydrating (some more than others) and pigmented lipsticks with varying finishes. I haven’t worn them enough to review them but I thought I’d share the colours. You can let me know which ones you want me to review first! Also, a lot of them are dupes for other lipsticks! ^_^
01. High Voltage (04) – Creamy – It’s a bright warm red. There’s a lot of orange in there, certainly one of the brighter ones I’ve tried!
02. Orange Gina (03) – Metallic – Holy crap what a shade! It’s very very warm orange, but with pearl. I’m not sure if I like this, reminds me a lot of this Inglot gloss though!
03. Plumrose (17) – Creamy – This one is probably my favourite, it’s such a pretty shade!
04. Uptown Mauve (20) – Creamy – It’s a very pretty berry pink. Love this colour as well!
05. Violet Volt (34) – Metallic – This colour will give you quite a jolt! I think is definitely more wearable if you apply it sheerly. It’s similar to Mac Violetta.
06. Sangria (21) – Matte - This is definitely a Mac Rebel dupe! My lip swatch turned out a lot brighter but in person it’s definitely a dupe.
I think the berry shades here are gorgeous and will suit deeper skintones even more! I’ll shut up and let the pictures do the talking now.
*sigh* I love them so far. Which ones do you like? Have you tried any of the Milani shades before?
PS – Don’t forget to fill out the poll in the sidebar.