March is been a hot month indeed! And hence the use of more suncare and cooling products. Some of these I now use daily while others used more frequently on special occasions.
Hope you like the favourites! Most of these are available in India if you where to shop. If you need details, please leave a comment!
So let’s begin!
01. Sun Screen : Biotherm : Lait Solaire UVA and UVB Protection Melting Milk SPF 30
I’ve been using this in particularly if I know I’ll be out in the sun for a longer time. It has a soothing citrus scent and works really well.
02. Eye Shadow : Urban Decay : Buck
My everyday eyeshadow! I have a lot of discolouration on my lids and this is a perfect colour that evens it out. Even when I’m in a hurry I always manage to pop to on.
03. Eye Shadow : Bare Escentuals : bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Duo in Last 15 Minutes
I love this duo. The quality of the eye shadows in incredibly soft and long lasting. The two colours, a pale pink and deeper pink in pearl finishes is beautiful.
04. Blush : Lakme : Day Sheer Blush
I love this shade. It’s a pretty orange and lasts well on me. I’m very much into orange blushes at the moment.
05. Hair Serum : John Frieda : Frizz-Ease Serum
I use this as a detangler to avoid my hair getting too frizzy. It hasn’t helped my frizz much but if there’s too much humidity, my hair is still relatively unaffected.
06. Acne Cream : La Roche Posay : Effaclar A.I.
This has helped over the past month and half to keep the acne at bay and generally improve the condition of my skin. I use this daily.
07. Face Lotion : Forest Essentials : Indian Rose and Marigold Light Day Lotion
With summers I find it most uncomfortable to put on heavy moisturizers. This lotion is very light and gets absorbed in an instant. Unfortunately, doesn’t last too long.
08. Body Mist : Bath & Body Works : White Citrus Body Mist
This has been a godsend. The mist has an instant cooling effect on the skin and leaves a light citrus fragrance.
09. Lipstick : Revlon : Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries in the Snow
This lipstick shade is so gorgeous, I love wearing it on night outs. The pink is deep, intense and so flattering on all skintones.
10. Lip Balm : Revlon : Kissable Balm Stain in Honey Douce
I was so glad when this launched in India. It’s been my everyday lip product since I’ve had it. It’s moisturizing and leaves a nice stain as well.
11. Eyeliner : Rimmel : Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Sable Brown
I’ve taken to using brown eye kohls rather than black for a softer look. This one I like a lot!