It’s time for the monthly favourites. There are a couple of new and old items here.
I was way into my Mac lipsticks last month especially Girl About Town!
01. Nail Polish : Max Factor : Fantasy Fire
Have I not raved about this polish enough? Click and see the review for some duochrome awesomeness.
02. Nail Polish : China Glaze : Fast Track
I love this neutral polish. The formula, the gold shimmers, it’s perfect.
03. Blush : Nars : Douceur
I’m going back to some of my old favourites, this one is always on top of my makeup mess.
04. Spot Treatment : La-Roche Posay : Effaclar A.I.
After being disappointed with the Murad one for months, I’m back on the Effaclar bandwagon. This works just so well for me with breakouts.
05. Moisturizer : Avene : Rebalancing Soothing Emulsion
I keep forgetting to review this but it’s a very light, fast absorbing lotion. Works really well when its humid and you don’t want any greasiness.
06. Lip Crayon : Clinique : Chubby Stick Intense : Curviest Caramel
I’ve been wearing this non-stop ever since I got it few months ago. Here it is featured again! It’s a really nice nude pink.
07. Eyeliner : Maybelline : Colossal Kajal : Black
I’ve almost used this up now, really good affordable eyeliner.
08. Lipstick : Mac : Cosmo
Let’s start the Mac lipstick madness now. I’ve been wearing this mostly in office. Really pretty nude pink.
09. Lipstick : Mac : Mocha
This one is more recent purchase but I love nude browns. I should have bought this a long time ago!
10. Lipstick : Mac : Girl About Town
There were a lot of weddings this month and this was a sure companion. Simple eye makeup, winged liner and this to perfect the look.
Let me know what your favourites are this month! ^_^