Happy Monday! I thought I’d present what I’ve been loving lately, there’s a mix of old and new products this time round.
I generally don’t have too many new favourites month to month. But every 2-3 months I have a lot more new products to share without it getting too repetitive.
01. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion :: As much as I like The Body Shop it can get boring to use them at a stretch. I was quite happy to find this at Sephora. I had used The Righteous Body Butter before and I loved the scent. The body lotion version is perfect to use in summer for my dry skin. It’s very moisturizing but not as thick as a body butter. I also love that it comes with a pump, makes it very quick to use.
02. Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in Gris Gris :: Review :: This is quite an old palette but I recently got into it again. The eyeshadows are still in great shape, the colours are perfect for creating that classic silver/black smokey eye. It was one of my first high end purchases so it’s quite special to me!
03. Nyx Cream Blush in Tea Rose :: I honestly think it’s one of the best cream blushes ever. The formula is very very creamy. The muted pink shade also looks very natural and office appropriate (for me).
04. Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes in Fuller Fudge :: I love the colour, it’s a very warm brown with just the right amount of shimmer. I like wearing it everyday to office and it lasts well for most of the day. It’s very blendable but it does not stay in place! It doesn’t really set and I guess that’s my only problem with it. I’ll still use it, but I won’t be buying another.
05. Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Liner in Brick Rose :: I’m so impressed with this! I’m very much into lip liners now! Lip liner + lip balm on top is just amazing. The colour is your standard browny pink shade. The formula is quite creamy and easy to apply. It’s matte like any other lip liner but I don’t find it too uncomfortable.
06. Mac Lip Liner in Soar :: Another lip liner favourite! Soar is a nice mauvy pink. It’s very creamy and easy to apply. I’ve only ever tried Nyx and Lakme lip liners before, Mac are a lot more comfortable!
07. Mac Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Fairly Precious :: It’s been the month for highlighters! I don’t know what’s gotten into me but I’ve been loving using just a highlighter. Fairly Precious is a very peachy shade and the highlight imparts a good amount of colour and shine.
08. Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Cherie Bow :: Other than lip liners, I’ve also been loving sheer moisturising lipsticks. For some reason (possibly weather change) my lips are quite dry at the moment. Cherie Bow is a soft baby pink that just manages to not wash me out.
09. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Scenario :: I love the Rouge Coco Shine range and Scenario is a new favorite. It’s quite dark in the tube but it’s actually a nice warm brown. It’s similar to Clinique Black Honey.
Let me know what you’ve been loving this month! ^_^