This post is quite late but it’s time for the October favourites! This time it’s a mix of some things I’ve been using for months and by beloved lip butters.
01. Foundation : Dior : Nude in 040 Honey
The pump is really messy to work with and the foundation is the perfect if you want sheer coverage.
02. Brush : Sigma : Kabuki bursh
Fluffy brush! Very smooth and soft; I use it to set the powder.
03. Lip Gloss : Revlon : Colourburst lip gloss in Sunset
This sheer lip gloss looks amazing by itself. It’s got a lot of microshimmer and it just makes your lips look warmer. I love it!
04. Blush : Nars : Douceur
It’s my go to blush and I love the muted pink shade. It’s very understated and looks lovely.
05. Lipstick : Revlon : Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Peach Parfait is a really pretty shade. It’s sheer with loads of microshimmer.
06. Concealer : Mac : Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW40
My go to creamy concealer! It’s a perfect shade to cover up my undereye circles.
07. Highlighter : Elizabeth Arden : Rose Gold Illuminator
The rose gold is such a beautiful shade. It looks amazing!
08. Eye Shadow : Urban Decay : Buck
It’s a matte medium brown powder. It’s shade a bit lighter than my eye lids and makes a goo base colour for me. The staying power is great; lasts all day. It stays put and doesn’t crease.
09. Moisturizer : Nivea : Creme
With winter approacher, I need a good solid moisturizer for some areas which are perpetually dry like around my nose and lips. I keep this with me all the lip. Lip balm doesn’t cut it anymore.