This post is a first of sorts! I love trying new products but there are certain ones I also buy again. I think this post would be a nice way to showcase products that really work for me.
Hope you like it!
L-R | Batiste Dry Shampoo | Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray | Bath & Body Works Into the Wild Body Lotion | Bioderma Sensibio Solution Micellaire | Burberry Brit Perfume
Clockwise | The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner | Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara | Mac Select Moisture Cover Concealer | Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle | Mac Technakohl Liner | Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in My Mahogany | Urban Decay Buck (at center)
I’ll just write a little more in detail more about what I like about them but you can read it in depth in the reviews. If I haven’t reviewed it yet, I promise, it’s coming up pretty soon!
01. Batiste Dry Shampoo – I had first used this a really long time ago and got my hands on it again very recently. Best dry shampoo ever. Love the smell too.
02. Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray – I’ve used up two of these, I can’t seem to find them anymore though! But yea, works well enough and it’s a light spray.
03. Bath & Body Works Body Lotions – I love the body lotions from Bath & Body Works. I’ve used many different scents but they are pretty consistent quality wise. I like Moonlit Path, White Citrus and Sea White Cotton the most.
04. Bioderma Sensibio Solution Micellaire – It’s my go to make up remover now. Very effective for a water based remover.
05. Burberry Brit – This is my favourite day perfume. I use others every now and then but I always come back to this.
06. The Body Shop Hemp Lip Conditioner – This is necessity in winter, a good moisturising lip balm.
07. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara – I know most people don’t like this but I like natural but enhanced lashes with zero clumps. this one is perfect for that.
09. Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle – So I realised how little product the lip butters carry. This one got over pretty quickly, I think mostly because I like retouching throughout the day. But this colour is a perfect nude pink lipstick for me.
10. Mac Technakohl Liner – I use this everyday, my go to black eyeliner. I use the shade Graphblack.
11. Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in My Mahogany – I love this lipstick. The price and quality makes it such a winner. Also a MLBB shade for me.
What are your staple or repurchased products?