Time to spill your holy grails, products you can’t live without or just something new you tried this month! I was a bit adventurous with my eye makeup this month with bright purples.
My September 2013 Favourites –
Clockwise from Left : Inglot 439 Pearl, Inglot 415 Pearl, Mac Woodwinked, Mac Expensive Pink
01. Moisturizer : First Aid Beauty : Ultra Repair Cream
I love the scent of this cream and it’s very soft and effective. If you like Soap & Glory scents, you’ll like this too.
02. Body Mist : Nyassa : Passion Burst Body Mist
I mentioned this in my last favourites as well. I love using this in the second half of the day to feel fresh again.
03. Basecoat : Sally Hansen : Miracle Cure
I’ve been using this as a basecoat since I got it, loving it so far. Dries quick, nail polishes don’t stain. I’m sure if it’s “cured” my nails but I’ll have to use it for a longer time to assess that.
04. Nail Polish : Essie : Watermelon
It’s such a bright pinky red colour. I love this bright, it looks amazing. Will do a review soon.
05. Topcoat : Rimmel : Pro Super Wear Ultra Shine Topcoat
Very affordable topcoat which I like mainly because it has a wide brush. Covers the nail in one stroke and all that jazz. Dries quickly as well.
06. Nail Polish : Chambor : Cashmere
It’s muted rosy pink which looks great on any skintone imo. It’s a good pink for officewear.
07. Nail Polish : Sephora : Deep In Her Eyes
It’s a complex blue purple polish with loads of microshimmer in different shades. The quality of this is amazing.
08. Lip Gloss : Chanel : Levres Scintillantes Glossimer : Nakkar
It’s a bright coral lip gloss with gold shimmer. It looks amazing on the lips and really warms up your complexion. I love how light this feels on lips.
09. Lip Stain/Lip Balm : Lakme : Pop Tint : Candy Kiss
So I finally tried the Lakme ones which are pretty good. Candy Kiss is a less pigmented shade, it gives a nice lgiht coral wash of colour to the lips. Also has a bit of shimmer in a it. This + Nakkar looks amazing as well.
10. Blush : Purely Pro : Lovely
So I finally tried this as well. I’m on a mission to use more of my collection and I dug up products I haven’t used often! This colour is pretty good!
11. Eyeshadow : Inglot : 415 Pearl
415 is a pearl finish and the lighter purple. It has a really pretty bluey-purple sheen to it.
12. Eyeshadow : Inglot : 439 Pearl
439 is a like a true purple to me. Insanely pigmented, looks amazing.
13. Eyeshadow : Mac : Expensive Pink
I loved using this in combination with Woodwinked this month, gave a lovely gold-bronze look.
14. Eyeshadow : Mac : Woodwinked
I feel like I’ve mentioned this so many times in favourites, but it really is a perfect shimmery brown for my skintone.
Let me know what you guys loved using last month! xx