To be very honest, I don’t always follow the seasonal trends when it comes to nail polish. My mood and what catches my eye pretty much dictates what I’m wearing at the moment. But for those who do, here are my top 10 picks for spring and summer!
I like blues, greens and this year, the radiant orchid shade as well. Let’s get started!
01. H&M Newlyweds – This is a lovely sheer polish which has a milky white base and gold shimmer densely scattered. It looks very understated and beautiful!
02. Formula X for Sephora Standout – Possibly the only baby pink colour I have but it makes a good nude shade as well.
03. Zoya Perrie – This is my pick for a Radiant Orchid shade, it looks a bit lighter here but it’s that perfect lavender-purple colour.
04. Essie DJ Play That Song – This is a brighter and more pink version of Perrie. A neon shade that’s not overpowering.
05. Essie Watermelon – This is a perfect pinky red for summer, the formula is amazing too.
06. Revlon Wintermint – The affordable dupe for Deborah Lippmann’s Mermaid’s Dream has arrived! It’s a metallic mint shade with turquoise blue shimmer. It’s damn pretty!
07. Colorbar Apple Martini – Love this colour from Colorbar. It’s a bright blue based green!
08. Nails Inc Sweets Way – This is a glitter polish with baby pink, blue and silver glitter in a clear base. But it looks like frosting, so why not?
09. China Glaze Secret Periwinkle – Periwinkle Blue is one such a great colour to wear, it’s not very original but you won’t see too many people wearing this.
10. Sally Hansen Pacific Blue – This is bright royal blue shade, can’t go wrong with it.
Hope you like the selection! Let me know what your you’re liking at the moment! ^_^
PS – If you haven’t already, enter my giveaway to win a YSL lipstick!