This april, my wishlist is mostly skincare and lipsticks I’m lusting! I’ve read great products about most of these products and some of them have been in shopping carts and hastily deleted!
01. Burberry : Lip Cover : Dusty Rose
The colour is so gorgeous and lip covers are of great quality as well. This is great everyday colour as well.
02. Macadamia : Deep Repair Masque
With my Moroccan Oil hair mask over, I’m on the hunt for a new one. I’m anxious to try out this one!
03. Khiels : Serum : Midnight Recovery Concentrate
I’ve read really great reviews about this. I really think adding a serum like this to my routine will make my skin more consistently good.
04. Chanel : Coco Rouge Lipstick : Mademoiselle
Another classic lipstick and shade. This one looks quite different depending on who is wearing it. I’ll be trying this out first before buying it though!
05. Nuxe : Body Oil : Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil
My skin is very dry (as you might have read a million times here), a good overall product like this is just what I need!
What have you been dying to buy lately?