Merry Christmas! And there’s my christmas wishlist! I studied in a convent and would christmas at home and in school, much to the disappointment of my orthodox grandmother. But to my 10 year old mind, any festival with gifts was a worthy one.
01. Asos : Jacket : dark red peplum jacket with embellishment
It looks so classy and very festive as well! I’m in love with that colour. I’m warming up to the peplum trend. This is perhaps a good one to jump into it.
02. Narciso Rodriques : Perfume : For her: I caved!
I smelled this at Parcos recently and loved it. It’s so rich and enticing.
03. Guerlain : Make Up Palette : Lui eye and lip palette
I think the colours in this pallete definitely go well with a holiday theme. It’s perfect Christmas gift imo.
04. Mango : Sweater : Cream Italian yarn
This looks so incredibly comfy. I’m loving basics right now.
05. Dorothy Perkins : Dress : Black mesh dress
Doesn’t this look sexy? I don’t know if I can pull this off and I’m 99.9% sure I won’t be buying this… BUT, I wish I could rock this.