01. Topshop : Spot print shopper bag
This looks so cute. I want a big where I can just dump stuff and take off, no matter what the size! The pastel colours make it perfect for spring.
02. Stella by Stella McCartney
I smelled this at the airport once and it was heavenly. I ended up buying Elie Saab but I’ve been wanting this as well.
03. Robert Clergerie mint strapped wedges
I’m completely into wedges lately. I wear them all the time. These are adorable!
04. Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Papaya : I caved!
I’m late on the orange trend as I found it a bit scary but this is a very good colour to try out! I need to be bolder with my lip gloss colours than my lipstick ones. This and possibly Rose Gold is what I’m eyeing at the moment.
05. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eye shadow in Obsidian Black
It’s such a gorgeous shade with green and black duo chrome . From the swatches I’ve seen it’s a very unique color which I also don’t have. These are terriffic quality wise as well. But with such a hefty price tag, it might remain on my wishlist for a long time.