1. Rebecca Minkoff : Mini M.A.C : Almond
Good leather, very wearable. I’ve been wanting this bag for the longest time.
2. Soap and Glory : The Righteous Butter
I’ve read really good reviews about this. And now that’s its available in India, I really want it!
3. Mac : Mineralize Lipstick : Style Surge
It’s the perfect colour for summer.
4. Pipa Bella : Pastel bib necklace
It’s such a good statement piece to have. I don’t really have any pastel necklaces.
5. Caudalie : Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
I’ve been reading up stuff and I feel like I need a hydrating serum for my skin. This might just be...
This is a really casual chic outfit I love wearing if I’ve heading out for a movie or a casual date. It’s simple and light for summers.
Top : Miss Selfridge | Jeans : Miss Selfridge | Cardigan : Miss Selfridge | Clutch : Forever New | Heels : Dorothy Perkins
Necklace : Fab Alley | Bracelets : Fab Alley and Westside
Lips : Mac Super Glass Totally Bang | Nails : Illamasqua Phallic | Toes : Zoya Alegra
1. Monochrome can at times feel too simple. Add more depth by using pieces with different textures throughout the outfit.
2. Adding a little bit of colour with accessories does help! I chose the floral clutch as an ode to...
For the longest time in the past year, I’ve been wanting a plain and simple burgundy dress. And I finally found one! To give the outfit more character, I added a statement necklace and neutral colours so that the colour could be loud.
Dress : Spring Break | Blazer : Mango | Bag : Mango | Shoes : H&M | Belt : Thrifted
Necklace : Accessorize | Bracelets : ASOS and gifted | Ring : Miss Selfridge
Lips : Mac Fast Play | Nails : Illamasqua Viridian
1. An ensemble can look unfinished no matter how gorgeous the dress is if you don’t pair the right accessories. So choose based on your comfort level.
I’m back with a wishlist after two months now. There just wasn’t anything significant I wanted in the last two months. Plus, I was trying to curb the temptation to shop. Best to cease with the wishlists then!
01. Brian Atwood : Aida : Multicolour suede pump
Way to start off the new year with a purely wishful product! Ridiculously expensive? Yes. Will I ever buy it? Probably not. But it’s so freaking gorgeous. I love the colours and the shape.
02. Diptyque : Candle : Baines
I’ve been wanting these for so long and I finally found a store in India that sells them, MoonRiver. Will I buy it? I hope they have a discount soon. The current price...
Max presents their Summer 2013 collection
Aztec glamour, Romantic Lace, Summer Butterfly and Military Grunge are themes to rule the Women’s wardrobe this season
Men’s collection is inspired by themes like Marvel characters, Graphic Tees, and American College Lifestyle
Kids collection entail themes like Varsity, Floral and Sailor
Bangalore, 7 March, 2013:
Max, India’s leading value fashion brand, has launched its Summer 2013 collection. Merging classical looks with a fun demeanor, the Max Summer collection presents a range that take on the latest global trends ‘Classic Nautical’ while reviving ‘soft colors and vibrant hoopla...
Despite being fall, these collections have a perfect descendence from fall to autumn to spring. Calla’s collection was a breath of fresh air while Tibi maintained it’s reign in the functional department.
With turtlenecks, layering and modern silhouettes, Tibi’s collection encompasses everything you need for fall. From the warmer autumns to the coldest winters. I love the quilted two tone biker like jackets and the bright green and blue dresses with a cape like top. The knit and sheer dress with the grey stripes is brilliant as well. Tibi is a truly wearable and functional collection that looses none of its...
I recently hauled form Mango.com and I thought I’d share my experience with you! I was actually going through majorbrands.com but they didn’t have everything I wanted in stock so I looked to the main website.
What I Hauled
I got a mint green top a sheer top panel.
A beige rectangular mini satchel bag.
A black suede-like pump with rose gold metal on the toe.
So you get free delivery to India if you purchase more than Rs. 6500 otherwise you have to pay Rs.790 (approximately) for shipping. Why so much? Because they ship it from Spain! I had no idea! I only realised it when they sent me a DHL tracking number, which intrigued me and saw the origin was Barcelona. Still,...
When I saw Mulberry’s Alexis bag in watermelon, the colour struck me and since then, I’ve always wanted something in that shade. To my surprise green jeans became trendy! I think this outfit is a great way to start wearing bright coloured jeans. Tying in the sheer shirt gives it a bit of lightness as well.
Shirt : Zara | Jeans : Miss Selfridge | Bag : Miss Selfridge | Shoes : Dorothy Perkins
1. If you’re starting out, I find that it’s easier to wear bright coloured jeans, pair it with a white or black top.
2. Wear an accessory in a complimenting colour to give the outfit a well rounded...
Merry Christmas! And there’s my christmas wishlist! I studied in a convent and would christmas at home and in school, much to the disappointment of my orthodox grandmother. But to my 10 year old mind, any festival with gifts was a worthy one.
01. Asos : Jacket : dark red peplum jacket with embellishment
It looks so classy and very festive as well! I’m in love with that colour. I’m warming up to the peplum trend. This is perhaps a good one to jump into it.
02. Narciso Rodriques : Perfume : For her
I smelled this at Parcos recently and loved it. It’s so rich and enticing.
03. Guerlain : Make Up Palette : Lui eye and lip palette
Plum is the colour of the season for me. I’m looking for a good plum polish as well!
01. Vero Moda : Luliana Sequin Top
I’m looking for a full sequin top. black is too common and I’m not willing to venture too far from my comfort zone with a full on blingy one. This colour seems perfect.
02. Nars : Tinted Moisturiser in St. Mortiz
I’ve heard a lot of good things about this. I already have a couple to use so I won’t be buying this anytime soon.
03. Miss Selfridge : Plum Lace Babydoll dress
Such a gorgeous dress! I like that it’s not fully in lace, makes a nice change.
04. Origins : Make a Difference Plus +...
Sometimes you just want to keep things simple and comfortable. Layering is one of the many things I like about Fall fashion. You can add so much to an outfit.
Purple Cami : Kohl’s | Tank Top : Uniqlo | Cardigan : Old Navy | Cotton Leggings : Shopper’s Stop| Shoes : Dorothy Perkins | Necklace : Central | Ring : H&M | Purse : Forever New
01. Tank tops when layered add a lot of dimension to the outfits. Also very cozy and cheap! From Kohl’s and Uniqlo
02. The owl necklace is something I don at every chance I get! This time in silver. From Central. Not sure which brand exactly.
03. Comfortable pumps work great with...
I’m really into chunky glitter polishes this month! I had to stop myself from making an all-polish wishlist! Oh well, these are some of the things that caught my eye.
01. Nails Inc : Sprinkles Sweets Way
Isn’t it just lovely? It’s a pastel base polish with light blue and pink glitter. *goes to glitter heaven*
02. Guess : Rose Gold watch with mother of pearl dial
I’ve never had a pearl dial before and this one looks really unique with the gold tint.
03. Zara : High heel sandal with ankle strap
I just love the sleek look. And I want a versatile sandal with a block heel.
04. H&M : Mint angora jumper
It’s so fluffy and soft!!...
While August is the month for sales and shopping, September is the month to take a step back and do some window shopping! Here’s what I’ve been eyeing lately.
01. Caudalie : Cleansing Water
I’m dying to try out a water based cleanser. This seems to be a good one and it’s relatively cheap as well.
02. Aldo : Saurel stud shopper
This bag is so roomy. I love it’s structure and the studs as well.
03. Asos : Beaded Iridescent Clutch
Isn’t it just pretty? It’s a perfect going out clutch for spring.
04. Miss Selfridge : Floral Devore Skater dress
It does look a bit like velvet but I liked the dark floral print.
05. Chanel : Ombre Matelassee...
Hello! I often find myself wearing pastel sheer blouses and skinny jeans. Adding pleather leggings just makes the look more edgy whilst still maintaining the classy casual look.
Top : Zara | Leggings : Primark | Shoes : H&M | Bracelet : Vero Moda | Purse : Benetton
01. I love the mint colour. It’s very on trend and it incorporates the Peter pan collar really well. I would buy dozens of these if they came in more variety. From Zara
02. If its really windy and rainy, pleather leggings might be a comfortable option. Wearing these over cotton gives the outfit a two tone multi texture look. Did I mention how comfortable these are? From Primark
03. Keeping tan shoes keeps the...
The sale season is here!! Zara, Mango, Aldo and so many more are currently having sales! And I’m having a ball!!
But my wishlist as always has items I’m eyeing this month. Share your wishlist for the month!
01. DKNY : White silicone chromo watch
It’s between this or a nice rose gold one. But I’ve been loving the white silicone watches.
02. Urban Decay : Shattered eye shadow
I love this shade. It’s a minty blue with a yellow sheen. Very unique colour.
03. Giorgio Armani : Rouge d’Armani 402 lipstick
I don’t like very bright pinks but I love bright magenta’s. I’m dying to try this one out.
04. Origins :...