I haven’t done and OOTD in a while but I love this combination. I was very scared of wearing peplum, not sure how it would suit me. I decided on a peplum top so I can experiment with different ways on wearing it. I’m not one to wear skirts too often, but this one is favourite.
Top : Vila | Skirt : Miss Selfridge | Clutch : Charles & Keith | Heels : Aldo
Necklace : H&M | Watch : Lipsy
1. Fitted clothing can really polish a look. This crisp white peplum can add that touch of minimalism and flare in form.
2. The textured skirt or a pattern can add more diversity to the outfit.
3. Everything is pulled together with the accents. The gold necklace and rose gold watch aren’t overwhelming the outfit but go well together.
4. This box clutch from Charles and Keith gets a lot of love; has a slim gold chain and grey velvet on the outside. It looks very sleek! A metallic clutch will also look equally good.
5. These aren’t the best choice for heels. But cream, gold or jeweled high heeled pumps will surely add more glam to the outfit.
Hope you like it! ^_^