This is a casual outfit to wear out at night or out for a casual stroll, a trip to the mall or just to hangout. It’s comfy and keeps you warm. Also includes an adorable panda jumper. I went ‘awwww’ when I saw this on ASOS and just had to buy it! Fortunately, it’s also good quality and very soft.
Jumper : Asos | Pants : Zara | Scarf : Accessorize | Bag : Longchamp | Grey Wedges : H&M
Rings : Asos | Lipstick : Revlon Cherries in the Snow | Nail Polish : Sephora Cement
1. Scarves! Winter is here and it’s time to bring them out! I love wearing messy knots like the one above,
2. Jumpers with cute animals are THE thing to wear if you don’t take yourself too seriously.
3. I don’t like to accessorize too much if it’s casual, so I go with rings.
4. Boots with wedges are very comfortable and if you’re bored of black boots, try grey!
5. Totes are my favourite thing to wear since I can carry my world in them; this purple one from Longchamp is my everyday bag.
Please share your favourite things to wear in winter! ^_^