Hello! I often find myself wearing pastel sheer blouses and skinny jeans. Adding pleather leggings just makes the look more edgy whilst still maintaining the classy casual look.
Top : Zara | Leggings : Primark | Shoes : H&M | Bracelet : Vero Moda | Purse : Benetton
01. I love the mint colour. It’s very on trend and it incorporates the Peter pan collar really well. I would buy dozens of these if they came in more variety. From Zara
02. If its really windy and rainy, pleather leggings might be a comfortable option. Wearing these over cotton gives the outfit a two tone multi texture look. Did I mention how comfortable these are? From Primark
03. Keeping tan shoes keeps the outfit from becoming a riot of colours but if you love colour blocking you could opt for bold or neon pumps as well. I live the t-strap on these. From H&M
04. Isnt the bow bracelet just adorable? I might be on to something here… From Vero Moda
05. And finally, this is my everyday purse. The colour is gorgeous and the quality is excellent. I like the draping on the front. From Benetton