Summer is here and so is the scorching heat!! Sometimes all you need is a good sunscreen and a light dress accompanied by a shopper bag! 😉
The idea is to keep light. Opt for lighter jewellery like long necklaces and fabric bags. Pair bright or pastel hues with black and white.
01. I saw the cute bow shape on the shoes and bought them at once. Very comfy suede shoes in a great color. From Dorothy Perkins.
02. The black crop jacket is body hugging and completes any look. From New Look.
03. A nice cotton polka dot dress. I love the length of it. Itis short but not too short. Pairing it with bright tights is also an interesting look. From Yesstyle.com (I don’t remember the exact brand)
04. A string of beads and pearls, they add color to the outfit. I love its minty and sky blue colours. From New Look.
05. These white and black rings came in a pair. It might be to matchy matchy but I think sometimes it can be quirky as well. From H&M.
06. Canvas and brown leather shopper. I love it, it can fit absolutely everything and I always had it with me to carry stuff in Uni. It’s very good quality and thick as well. From Zara.