Spring is all about bringing out the bold and bright pieces from your closet together. Choose one statement piece and co-ordinate the rest with it. Try to not go for matchy matchy stuff. A simple belt always lifts the class of a outfit and makes it chic.
01. This simple cotton vest is comfortable for hot summers. It’s a pretty pastel yellow that fits well. From Westside.
02. I’m in love with this skirt! Its a bright blue-purple shade with pinks and greens. Its a nice skater shape which flatters long legs. Skirt from H&M.
03. The gold belt is really old but it always adds a nice touch to any outfit. Twist up the end in a knot for a different look. From Westside again.
04. The wedges are my current favourite and they are extremely comfortable. With an outfit with so many colours, go for a simple shoe which won’t be overkill. Wedges from Charles & Keith.
05. Stack bracelets to complete the look. Cube elastic bracelets from Ayesha.