It’s almost the end of a year!! Not the most eventful one for me compared to others but in general my life was more settled and I was happier! I also loved blogging all year round and all the travelling I did!
Sentiments aside, this post is to celebrate the best stuff I liked using this year! There are a couple from last year that I still use but I thought I’d also talk about newer products I liked!
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Honey | Mac Face and Body Foundation in C4 | Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach
Mac Plum Foolery | Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed | Mac Peaches
Stila Merry & Bright Palette | Mac Quad | Inglot...
I love long weekends. It was Saturday yesterday and it just hit me that I have 3 more free days. Feels like a vacation!
Moving on, today I’ll be reviewing this Corrector from Bobbi Brown. I saw a lot of hype about this product and I was looking a corrector cum concealer I could wear under sheer foundations and the like.
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach is a very light yellow based peach colour. It’s not your usual orange corrector but it does the job well for me. It’s a bit sheer when blended but it is buildable.
It’s very very creamy when you first touch it but it translates a bit matte on the skin. If your eye area is not moisturised it can look dry and patchy....
The past month I’ve been sticking to very muted and everyday colours. I discovered a brilliant lip combo that I cannot stop using and some old favourites which need another mention.
July favourites :
01. Moisturizer : Forest Essentials : Night Treatment Cream : Sandalwood and Saffron
This smells heavenly! This isn’t the thickest cream I’ve used but it keeps me hydrated all night. I also use it in the morning sometimes id I’ve been lazy with my night routine and my skin is too dry.
02. Nail Polish : Sally Hansen : Pacific Blue
I picked up two Sally Hansen polishes a month a go (other one being...
Hello folks! I thought I’d post a simple eye tutorial. I’m doing a gold bronze look. This can be played down or made more dramatic depending on the occassion or what you are comfortable with.
Below are the types of products that I’ve used. You can find something similar to work with. Then are the photos with simple instructions. If you what to read more detailed ones, scroll past them.
What You'll Need
01. Eye primer or eye shadow base like Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion.
02. Matte neutral brown eye shadow like Urban Decay Buck.
03. Gold and Bronze eye shadow like Nyx Peach Bronze.
04. Darker crease colour in dark brown or deeper gold shade...
May was all about wearing coral-ey colours and light makeup. Wearing too much makeup in this heat is unbearable!!
You don’t necessarily want things that stay on all day. I do wash my face from time to time. But I want products that fade well and don’t leave a mess.
On to this month’s favourites!
01. Perfume : Bvlgari : Pour Femme
This was in last month’s favourites too but I love it’s floral scent. Sadly, this bottle is empty now and I’ll be moving on to another mini perfume.
02. Face Mist : The Body Shop : Vitamin E Energizing Face Spritz
It’s a really good face mist. It makes the skin really cool and gives it a fresh feeling. I...
Bobbi Brown’s lengthening and waterproof mascara No Smudge has a really nice formula. Within a single coat it covers the lashes quite nicely. Rather than volume, I feel it adds more length to them. The product itself doesn’t dry quickly. I’ve had this for about 5 months. I’ve started to use it more frequently in the last month. It does form clumps after 3-4 coats but I generally only apply too. I don’t like the look where there is so much mascara that it looks too obvious and at time dirty. One downside is that it doesn’t feel very light. It kinda weighs down the lash and doesn’t hold the curl too well for long.
I like the brush, its not too big and...
This month I‘ve been eyeing quite a few things. I’m to haul less but I’m inching closer to an Inglot haul. Lately, I’ve been finding so many things I want from them. The AMC Lip Gloss is something I want to try! Before I start rambling, there’s the list!
01. This dress from Zara is so perfect for spring! The colour and print are fun and yet not super bright. I love the black peter pan collar along with the tie-up. It looks really cute!
02. I’ve been trying out dry shampoos for the past few months. I’ve been dying to try out Bastiste which is affordable and has rave reviews as well! I caved!
03. Shimmer bricks by Bobbi Brown were a huge hit...
I love watching and reading about these kinds of lists. you get to see so many options and how people use make up ‘in real life’.
I don’t carry too much. And I don’t carry a blush or concealer!. I generally use these before I leave. So, this is more of a ‘touch up’ make up bag.
01. Make Up Bag – My mom gave me this bag. I think she got it from Jet Airways. But wherever it came from, it looks good. The material isn’t flimsy and pouch is slim and bends quite well. It’s a bag that can hold less or a lot and still fit well in my purse. Also, the length of this bags fits my powder brush well.
02. Bobbi Brown Mascara – Its...