Hey guys, I clicked this a few months ago but somehow forgot to post it. I found this cute baby blue dress on Koovs.com and really loved it. I this outfit would be perfect for spring and or a casual date!
Dress : Koovs | Shoes : Charles & Keith | Bag : Cirare
Necklaces : H&M and Accessorize | Bracelet : Gifted | Watch : Lipsy | Lipstick : Mac Morange
I love statement bags but if I’m very honest, I generally go for things which I can wear more often, will it still stay in style, does my wallet fit in it etc are questions that go through my mind. When I saw this Cirare clutch on sale at PerniasPopUpShop, I thought it would be perfect!
Here’s a late January wishlist! I won’t be buying stuff anymore for atleast the next few months except essentials, so looking at this should calm me down.
01. Warehouse : Top : Knit top with lace front and embellishment
I’ve been eyeing this for a long time. It’s available on Koovs. Btw, does anyone keep getting those annoying phone calls from koovs.com the minute you add something in your cart? I feel like I should have bought this during the GOSF sale but on second thought, it’s not something I need.
02. Burberry : Perfume : Body EDP
I was also thinking of buying this from Koovs during GOSF more just left my cart empty at the end. I had a...
It’s been a while since I did a wishlist post. I wasn’t really holding out for stuff the last few months, a lot of my purchases were a combination of necessity and last minute splurge. My self control fails me sometimes. But since my birthday is in January, there a few things I’m eyeing…
Here’s the wishlist for November! Let me know what you’re coveting this month!
01. Guerlain : Blush : Madame Rougit 4 – Colors (Limited Edition)
Eep, so pretty! Clearly, nice packaging is my weakness. This shall remain strictly within the confines of a wishlist!
02. Essie : Nail Polish : For the Twill of it
I love duochromes, this one is grey...
For the longest time in the past year, I’ve been wanting a plain and simple burgundy dress. And I finally found one! To give the outfit more character, I added a statement necklace and neutral colours so that the colour could be loud.
Dress : Spring Break | Blazer : Mango | Bag : Mango | Shoes : H&M | Belt : Thrifted
Necklace : Accessorize | Bracelets : ASOS and gifted | Ring : Miss Selfridge
Lips : Mac Fast Play | Nails : Illamasqua Viridian
1. An ensemble can look unfinished no matter how gorgeous the dress is if you don’t pair the right accessories. So choose based on your comfort level.
Merry Christmas! And there’s my christmas wishlist! I studied in a convent and would christmas at home and in school, much to the disappointment of my orthodox grandmother. But to my 10 year old mind, any festival with gifts was a worthy one.
01. Asos : Jacket : dark red peplum jacket with embellishment
It looks so classy and very festive as well! I’m in love with that colour. I’m warming up to the peplum trend. This is perhaps a good one to jump into it.
02. Narciso Rodriques : Perfume : For her: I caved!
I smelled this at Parcos recently and loved it. It’s so rich and enticing.
03. Guerlain : Make Up Palette : Lui eye and lip...
Plum is the colour of the season for me. I’m looking for a good plum polish as well!
01. Vero Moda : Luliana Sequin Top
I’m looking for a full sequin top. black is too common and I’m not willing to venture too far from my comfort zone with a full on blingy one. This colour seems perfect.
02. Nars : Tinted Moisturiser in St. Mortiz
I’ve heard a lot of good things about this. I already have a couple to use so I won’t be buying this anytime soon.
03. Miss Selfridge : Plum Lace Babydoll dress
Such a gorgeous dress! I like that it’s not fully in lace, makes a nice change.
04. Origins : Make a Difference Plus +...
While August is the month for sales and shopping, September is the month to take a step back and do some window shopping! Here’s what I’ve been eyeing lately.
01. Caudalie : Cleansing Water : I caved!
I’m dying to try out a water based cleanser. This seems to be a good one and it’s relatively cheap as well.
02. Aldo : Saurel stud shopper
This bag is so roomy. I love it’s structure and the studs as well.
03. Asos : Beaded Iridescent Clutch
Isn’t it just pretty? It’s a perfect going out clutch for spring.
04. Miss Selfridge : Floral Devore Skater dress
It does look a bit like velvet but I liked the dark floral print.
05. Chanel :...
The sale season is here!! Zara, Mango, Aldo and so many more are currently having sales! And I’m having a ball!!
But my wishlist as always has items I’m eyeing this month. Share your wishlist for the month!
01. DKNY : White silicone chromo watch
It’s between this or a nice rose gold one. But I’ve been loving the white silicone watches.
02. Urban Decay : Shattered eye shadow
I love this shade. It’s a minty blue with a yellow sheen. Very unique colour.
03. Giorgio Armani : Rouge d’Armani 402 lipstick
I don’t like very bright pinks but I love bright magenta’s. I’m dying to try this one out.
04. Origins :...
Contrast colours like red and green go well together when there’s a darker colour to merge them. Here I’m pairing a simple dark floral dress when bright coloured accessories. Share your combinations for summer!
01. I love this floral swing dress. I like wearing it with jeggings because it’s a tad bit short and sways a lot. From Miss Selfridge
02. The green pendant looks antique. It was a gift from a very dear friend of mine. It’s very bold and I think it goes well with this.
03. The cotton mix shopper bag is really old. But it has such a cute bunny on the outer pocket! It’s very roomy. Vintage
It’s getting more humid in Pune and at times like these, I like to apply as minimal make up as I can. Blush and eye makeup comes to the rescue here!
Here’s my wishlist for the month.
01. Topshop : Studded multi colour tunic cover up
I love the gradient colours here. I’m very careful with the studded trend as I don’t want to go overboard with it. This one looks effortless and soft.
02. Just Acces : Wild choker in gunmetal
As opposed to silver or gold, I prefer gunmetal, charcoal and rose gold. I think these chokers really add a lot to the outfit. Just Acces is a brand available at asos. I don’t like the very thick ones. This one seems just...
Summer is here and so is the scorching heat!! Sometimes all you need is a good sunscreen and a light dress accompanied by a shopper bag!
The idea is to keep light. Opt for lighter jewellery like long necklaces and fabric bags. Pair bright or pastel hues with black and white.
01. I saw the cute bow shape on the shoes and bought them at once. Very comfy suede shoes in a great color. From Dorothy Perkins.
02. The black crop jacket is body hugging and completes any look. From New Look.
03. A nice cotton polka dot dress. I love the length of it. Itis short but not too short. Pairing it with bright tights is also an interesting look. From...
I was early waiting for this to arrive! This haul is a bit of clothing I bought over the last 2 months and an Inglot haul as well!
I finally bought XL7!! I’m so happy with it. I love the blue shimmer, I can stare it it all day…
Pictures first and all talk later!
Ze items -
01. Nail Polish : Inglot : XL7
I’m in love with this already! I can’t stop staring at the pretty blue glitters! I’ve already worn this and it looks AMAZING.
02. Nail Polish : Inglot : 956
It’s a creamy bright purple. It does have very subtle microshimmer.
03. Nail Polish : Inglot : 954
This month I‘ve been eyeing quite a few things. I’m to haul less but I’m inching closer to an Inglot haul. Lately, I’ve been finding so many things I want from them. The AMC Lip Gloss is something I want to try! Before I start rambling, there’s the list!
01. This dress from Zara is so perfect for spring! The colour and print are fun and yet not super bright. I love the black peter pan collar along with the tie-up. It looks really cute!
02. I’ve been trying out dry shampoos for the past few months. I’ve been dying to try out Bastiste which is affordable and has rave reviews as well! I caved!
03. Shimmer bricks by Bobbi Brown were a huge hit...
I know people picture shorts and tank tops with beaches but I prefer light dresses and comfy aviators. Paired with wedges, it gives you comfort as well. I decided to pair a bright strapless dress with floral wedges. Very springy and full of colour. The accessories are classic and clean. That way, the outfit isn’t overkill.
1. Dress – Emerald green and electric blue dress from Forever New.
2. Navy floral espadrille’s from New Look.
3. Gold frame and brown aviators from River Island.
4. Crochet and bead bag....