I have a lot of old favourites this month and a couple of new ones as well. Some of the products are ones I use every week and I somehow always overlooked them for these posts. So let’s get started!
01. Nail Polish : Illamasqua : Phallic
Phallic is such a beautiful deep shimmery blue. You could say it’s the perfect midnight blue. I will gush more about this in a another dedicated post, but I was wearing this a lot this month. I really loved the quality as well.
02. Nail Polish : Illamasqua : Viridian
I bought this and Phallic at the same time. I’m in love with this as well. It looks amazing on nails. I was pretty much...
March is been a hot month indeed! And hence the use of more suncare and cooling products. Some of these I now use daily while others used more frequently on special occasions.
Hope you like the favourites! Most of these are available in India if you where to shop. If you need details, please leave a comment!
So let’s begin!
01. Sun Screen : Biotherm : Lait Solaire UVA and UVB Protection Melting Milk SPF 30
I’ve been using this in particularly if I know I’ll be out in the sun for a longer time. It has a soothing citrus scent and works really well.
02. Eye Shadow : Urban Decay : Buck
My everyday eyeshadow! I have a lot of...
This month I actually have a few favourites from December too because I’ve been using these products non stop!
01. Face Cream : Clinique : Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
I’ve been using this as my daily face moisturizer, I love it. I’ve never used a cream-gel formation before.
02. Perfume : BVLGARI : Pour Femme
This is my everyday perfume now. I love the scent!
03. Powder : Givenchy : Prisme Again Visage Compact Powder Quartet : Happy Sun
When I’m too lazy for foundation, this is my go to product. It gives a nice even look. I carry this with me everywhere!
December was a month for Mac products! I had an early birthday haul and found a few awesome new products!
01. Perfume : Narciso Rodriguez : For her (edt)
This was on my wishlist and I found a lucky discount and decided to buy it! I love the scent and lingers on all day.
02. Lipstick : Maybelline : Colorsensation Moisture Extreme : Brick Rose
This is one of the best reds to wear for the fall and winter. Very appropriate for red shy girls like me.
03. Lipstick : Mac : Fast Play
This is my favourite everyday lipstick. It’s darker than your usual MLBB shade but it suits me really well.
04. Blush : Mac ...
This post is quite late but it’s time for the October favourites! This time it’s a mix of some things I’ve been using for months and by beloved lip butters.
01. Foundation : Dior : Nude in 040 Honey
The pump is really messy to work with and the foundation is the perfect if you want sheer coverage.
02. Brush : Sigma : Kabuki bursh
Fluffy brush! Very smooth and soft; I use it to set the powder.
03. Lip Gloss : Revlon : Colourburst lip gloss in Sunset
This sheer lip gloss looks amazing by itself. It’s got a lot of microshimmer and it just makes your lips look warmer. I love it!
04. Blush : Nars : Douceur
It’s my go to...
This comes late on the schedule but these are products I reached out for last month. I’m in love with OPI Parlez Vous. It’s such a beautiful colour!
01. Dry Shampoo : Lush : No Drought
It’s getting warmer and hotter and I so need this on second day hair. It smells lovely and I’m really loving the powder application more than sprays.
02. Lipstick : Revlon : Colorburst in Peach
It’s a light coral colour. It’s looks great. I wish it was a bit more moisturizing though.
03. Eyeshadow : NYX : Taupe
Staple base eye shadow for me. Can’t ever go wrong with this.
04. Eyeshadow : Mac :...
This month I went back to some products I had neglected but needed to use up and som new ones too.
I am IN LOVE with the Laura Mercier Mineral Foundation. I don’t know what I’ve been doing all this time without it…
I’ve been loving chunky glitter polishes even though they are a pain to take off.
01. Perfume : Ralph by Ralph Lauren : EDT
02. Face Powder : Laura Mercier : Mineral Foundation in Sand Beige
03. Soap : Khadi : Jasmine
04. Lipstick : Maybelline : Colorsensational Hi-shine in Coral Lustre
05. Bronzer : Bourjois : Chocolate Bronzer
06. Face Cream : Vichy : Essentielles
07. Eye Liner : Maybelline : Kohl...
It’s July already! Sorry for being so behind on posting this. I’ve been trying to stick to my posting schedule but they are all getting delayed.
I’m trying to rectify that from the coming week. You might sense a theme here. Everything looks peachy pink or a variation it, doesn’t it? I didn’t realize that until I saw this picture.
So anyway, here are my June favourites!
01. Body Lotion : Bath & Body Works : White Citrus
I love the smell of this. Very fresh and citrus like. The consistency of these isn’t as thick as the triple moisture ones.
02. Powder : Rimmel : Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder : Soft...
May was all about wearing coral-ey colours and light makeup. Wearing too much makeup in this heat is unbearable!!
You don’t necessarily want things that stay on all day. I do wash my face from time to time. But I want products that fade well and don’t leave a mess.
On to this month’s favourites!
01. Perfume : Bvlgari : Pour Femme
This was in last month’s favourites too but I love it’s floral scent. Sadly, this bottle is empty now and I’ll be moving on to another mini perfume.
02. Face Mist : The Body Shop : Vitamin E Energizing Face Spritz
It’s a really good face mist. It makes the skin really cool and gives it a fresh feeling. I...
It’s for the April favourites! I’ve started using tinted moisturizers even more, since its summer. But other than that there are a few products I discovered this month that I LOVE!! Onto the list then!
01. Dry Shampoo : Toni & Guy : Refreshing Dry Shampoo
I very curious to dry this out. I don’t want to shampoo my hair everyday and this makes second day hair look a lot better. I don’t think this is the best result but it does soak up some of the greasiness.
02. Tinted Moisturizer : Stila : Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer : 01 Dark
With summer on full swing, foundation just isn’t a good match for everyday wear. Stila’s tinted moisturizer...
It’s the time of the month! I mean, to err… talk about my favourites! The products mentioned below are not only the most used this month but also what I would reach out for the most on occasion. Onto the list! But a pretty picture first.
01. Concealer : MAC : Moisture Select Concealer : NW35
I have panda eyes. Although, that doesn’t make me look cute! To be very honest, if I completely cover them with heavy concealer, it just looks really unnatural. I think that to look a bit natural, some unevenness should be there, and not a plain mannequin. Just a tinsy bit. Moisture Select is what I started using this month. It’s not creamy and yet it stays on so well. I lasts...