March is been a hot month indeed! And hence the use of more suncare and cooling products. Some of these I now use daily while others used more frequently on special occasions.
Hope you like the favourites! Most of these are available in India if you where to shop. If you need details, please leave a comment!
So let’s begin!
01. Sun Screen : Biotherm : Lait Solaire UVA and UVB Protection Melting Milk SPF 30
I’ve been using this in particularly if I know I’ll be out in the sun for a longer time. It has a soothing citrus scent and works really well.
02. Eye Shadow : Urban Decay : Buck
My everyday eyeshadow! I have a lot of...
I don’t quite remember where I got this. But it’s tiny and effective. I used it on the go when I needed a moisturizer. It has a lovely aloe vera fragrance which isn’t overly strong.
It isn’t the most hydrating cream in the market but it stays on well for 5-6 hours I guess.
It’s cream in colour and gel like in consistency. It feels quite cool when you apply it as well.
Name : Body lotion
Brand : Forest Essentials
Colour : Off white
Consistency : Thick gel like
Texture : Soft
Fragrance : Aloe Vera and neem
Application : Over dry skin
Skintype : Any
Ingredients: Soybean oil, cottonseed...
It’s for the April favourites! I’ve started using tinted moisturizers even more, since its summer. But other than that there are a few products I discovered this month that I LOVE!! Onto the list then!
01. Dry Shampoo : Toni & Guy : Refreshing Dry Shampoo
I very curious to dry this out. I don’t want to shampoo my hair everyday and this makes second day hair look a lot better. I don’t think this is the best result but it does soak up some of the greasiness.
02. Tinted Moisturizer : Stila : Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer : 01 Dark
With summer on full swing, foundation just isn’t a good match for everyday wear. Stila’s tinted moisturizer...
I signed up for blisscovered quite late and they offered to send me the February box! The feeling you get when you return home tired from office, and there’s a pretty unopenened package in front of you is too good!!
This months contents were quite diverse but I wished there was more makeup less skincare. Afterall, there is only so much skincare you can use in a month. I won’t review the contents just yet.
01. Forrest Essentials – Neem and Saffron Face Wash
02. H2o – Sea Salt Body Butter
03. Calvin Klein – Shock
04. Chambor – Eyeliner in Forever Blue
05. Lancome – Genifique – Youth...
I love watching and reading about these kinds of lists. you get to see so many options and how people use make up ‘in real life’.
I don’t carry too much. And I don’t carry a blush or concealer!. I generally use these before I leave. So, this is more of a ‘touch up’ make up bag.
01. Make Up Bag – My mom gave me this bag. I think she got it from Jet Airways. But wherever it came from, it looks good. The material isn’t flimsy and pouch is slim and bends quite well. It’s a bag that can hold less or a lot and still fit well in my purse. Also, the length of this bags fits my powder brush well.
02. Bobbi Brown Mascara – Its...