Sometimes you just want to keep things simple and comfortable. Layering is one of the many things I like about Fall fashion. You can add so much to an outfit.
Purple Cami : Kohl’s | Tank Top : Uniqlo | Cardigan : Old Navy | Cotton Leggings : Shopper’s Stop| Shoes : Dorothy Perkins | Necklace : Central | Ring : H&M | Purse : Forever New
01. Tank tops when layered add a lot of dimension to the outfits. Also very cozy and cheap! From Kohl’s and Uniqlo
02. The owl necklace is something I don at every chance I get! This time in silver. From Central. Not sure which brand exactly.
03. Comfortable pumps work great with...
Hello! I often find myself wearing pastel sheer blouses and skinny jeans. Adding pleather leggings just makes the look more edgy whilst still maintaining the classy casual look.
Top : Zara | Leggings : Primark | Shoes : H&M | Bracelet : Vero Moda | Purse : Benetton
01. I love the mint colour. It’s very on trend and it incorporates the Peter pan collar really well. I would buy dozens of these if they came in more variety. From Zara
02. If its really windy and rainy, pleather leggings might be a comfortable option. Wearing these over cotton gives the outfit a two tone multi texture look. Did I mention how comfortable these are? From Primark
03. Keeping tan shoes keeps the...
Contrast colours like red and green go well together when there’s a darker colour to merge them. Here I’m pairing a simple dark floral dress when bright coloured accessories. Share your combinations for summer!
01. I love this floral swing dress. I like wearing it with jeggings because it’s a tad bit short and sways a lot. From Miss Selfridge
02. The green pendant looks antique. It was a gift from a very dear friend of mine. It’s very bold and I think it goes well with this.
03. The cotton mix shopper bag is really old. But it has such a cute bunny on the outer pocket! It’s very roomy. Vintage
Summer is here and so is the scorching heat!! Sometimes all you need is a good sunscreen and a light dress accompanied by a shopper bag!
The idea is to keep light. Opt for lighter jewellery like long necklaces and fabric bags. Pair bright or pastel hues with black and white.
01. I saw the cute bow shape on the shoes and bought them at once. Very comfy suede shoes in a great color. From Dorothy Perkins.
02. The black crop jacket is body hugging and completes any look. From New Look.
03. A nice cotton polka dot dress. I love the length of it. Itis short but not too short. Pairing it with bright tights is also an interesting look. From...
Spring is all about bringing out the bold and bright pieces from your closet together. Choose one statement piece and co-ordinate the rest with it. Try to not go for matchy matchy stuff. A simple belt always lifts the class of a outfit and makes it chic.
01. This simple cotton vest is comfortable for hot summers. It’s a pretty pastel yellow that fits well. From Westside.
02. I’m in love with this skirt! Its a bright blue-purple shade with pinks and greens. Its a nice skater shape which flatters long legs. Skirt from H&M.
03. The gold belt is really old but it always adds a nice touch to any outfit. Twist up the end in a knot for a different...
I know people picture shorts and tank tops with beaches but I prefer light dresses and comfy aviators. Paired with wedges, it gives you comfort as well. I decided to pair a bright strapless dress with floral wedges. Very springy and full of colour. The accessories are classic and clean. That way, the outfit isn’t overkill.
1. Dress – Emerald green and electric blue dress from Forever New.
2. Navy floral espadrille’s from New Look.
3. Gold frame and brown aviators from River Island.
4. Crochet and bead bag....