Hey guys, I clicked this a few months ago but somehow forgot to post it. I found this cute baby blue dress on Koovs.com and really loved it. I this outfit would be perfect for spring and or a casual date!
Dress : Koovs | Shoes : Charles & Keith | Bag : Cirare
Necklaces : H&M and Accessorize | Bracelet : Gifted | Watch : Lipsy | Lipstick : Mac Morange
I love statement bags but if I’m very honest, I generally go for things which I can wear more often, will it still stay in style, does my wallet fit in it etc are questions that go through my mind. When I saw this Cirare clutch on sale at PerniasPopUpShop, I thought it would be perfect!
This is a casual outfit to wear out at night or out for a casual stroll, a trip to the mall or just to hangout. It’s comfy and keeps you warm. Also includes an adorable panda jumper. I went ‘awwww’ when I saw this on ASOS and just had to buy it! Fortunately, it’s also good quality and very soft.
Jumper : Asos | Pants : Zara | Scarf : Accessorize | Bag : Longchamp | Grey Wedges : H&M
Rings : Asos | Lipstick : Revlon Cherries in the Snow | Nail Polish : Sephora Cement
1. Scarves! Winter is here and it’s time to bring them out! I love wearing messy knots like the one above,
2. Jumpers with cute animals are THE thing to wear if you don’t...
I haven’t done and OOTD in a while but I love this combination. I was very scared of wearing peplum, not sure how it would suit me. I decided on a peplum top so I can experiment with different ways on wearing it. I’m not one to wear skirts too often, but this one is favourite.
Top : Vila | Skirt : Miss Selfridge | Clutch : Charles & Keith | Heels : Aldo
Necklace : H&M | Watch : Lipsy
1. Fitted clothing can really polish a look. This crisp white peplum can add that touch of minimalism and flare in form.
2. The textured skirt or a pattern can add more diversity to the outfit.
3. Everything is pulled together with the accents. The gold necklace and...
It’s been a while since I did a wishlist post. I wasn’t really holding out for stuff the last few months, a lot of my purchases were a combination of necessity and last minute splurge. My self control fails me sometimes. But since my birthday is in January, there a few things I’m eyeing…
Here’s the wishlist for November! Let me know what you’re coveting this month!
01. Guerlain : Blush : Madame Rougit 4 – Colors (Limited Edition)
Eep, so pretty! Clearly, nice packaging is my weakness. This shall remain strictly within the confines of a wishlist!
02. Essie : Nail Polish : For the Twill of it
I love duochromes, this one is grey...
This is a really casual chic outfit I love wearing if I’ve heading out for a movie or a casual date. It’s simple and light for summers.
Top : Miss Selfridge | Jeans : Miss Selfridge | Cardigan : Miss Selfridge | Clutch : Forever New | Heels : Dorothy Perkins
Necklace : Fab Alley | Bracelets : Fab Alley and Westside
Lips : Mac Super Glass Totally Bang | Nails : Illamasqua Phallic | Toes : Zoya Alegra
1. Monochrome can at times feel too simple. Add more depth by using pieces with different textures throughout the outfit.
2. Adding a little bit of colour with accessories does help! I chose the floral clutch as an ode to...
For the longest time in the past year, I’ve been wanting a plain and simple burgundy dress. And I finally found one! To give the outfit more character, I added a statement necklace and neutral colours so that the colour could be loud.
Dress : Spring Break | Blazer : Mango | Bag : Mango | Shoes : H&M | Belt : Thrifted
Necklace : Accessorize | Bracelets : ASOS and gifted | Ring : Miss Selfridge
Lips : Mac Fast Play | Nails : Illamasqua Viridian
1. An ensemble can look unfinished no matter how gorgeous the dress is if you don’t pair the right accessories. So choose based on your comfort level.
I’m back with a wishlist after two months now. There just wasn’t anything significant I wanted in the last two months. Plus, I was trying to curb the temptation to shop. Best to cease with the wishlists then!
01. Brian Atwood : Aida : Multicolour suede pump
Way to start off the new year with a purely wishful product! Ridiculously expensive? Yes. Will I ever buy it? Probably not. But it’s so freaking gorgeous. I love the colours and the shape.
02. Diptyque : Candle : Baines
I’ve been wanting these for so long and I finally found a store in India that sells them, MoonRiver. Will I buy it? I hope they have a discount soon. The current price...
When I saw Mulberry’s Alexis bag in watermelon, the colour struck me and since then, I’ve always wanted something in that shade. To my surprise green jeans became trendy! I think this outfit is a great way to start wearing bright coloured jeans. Tying in the sheer shirt gives it a bit of lightness as well.
Shirt : Zara | Jeans : Miss Selfridge | Bag : Miss Selfridge | Shoes : Dorothy Perkins
1. If you’re starting out, I find that it’s easier to wear bright coloured jeans, pair it with a white or black top.
2. Wear an accessory in a complimenting colour to give the outfit a well rounded...
Sometimes you just want to keep things simple and comfortable. Layering is one of the many things I like about Fall fashion. You can add so much to an outfit.
Purple Cami : Kohl’s | Tank Top : Uniqlo | Cardigan : Old Navy | Cotton Leggings : Shopper’s Stop| Shoes : Dorothy Perkins | Necklace : Central | Ring : H&M | Purse : Forever New
01. Tank tops when layered add a lot of dimension to the outfits. Also very cozy and cheap! From Kohl’s and Uniqlo
02. The owl necklace is something I don at every chance I get! This time in silver. From Central. Not sure which brand exactly.
03. Comfortable pumps work great with...
I’m really into chunky glitter polishes this month! I had to stop myself from making an all-polish wishlist! Oh well, these are some of the things that caught my eye.
01. Nails Inc : Sprinkles Sweets Way
Isn’t it just lovely? It’s a pastel base polish with light blue and pink glitter. *goes to glitter heaven*
02. Guess : Rose Gold watch with mother of pearl dial
I’ve never had a pearl dial before and this one looks really unique with the gold tint.
03. Zara : High heel sandal with ankle strap
I just love the sleek look. And I want a versatile sandal with a block heel.
04. H&M : Mint angora jumper
It’s so fluffy and soft!!...
Hello! I often find myself wearing pastel sheer blouses and skinny jeans. Adding pleather leggings just makes the look more edgy whilst still maintaining the classy casual look.
Top : Zara | Leggings : Primark | Shoes : H&M | Bracelet : Vero Moda | Purse : Benetton
01. I love the mint colour. It’s very on trend and it incorporates the Peter pan collar really well. I would buy dozens of these if they came in more variety. From Zara
02. If its really windy and rainy, pleather leggings might be a comfortable option. Wearing these over cotton gives the outfit a two tone multi texture look. Did I mention how comfortable these are? From Primark
03. Keeping tan shoes keeps the...
Contrast colours like red and green go well together when there’s a darker colour to merge them. Here I’m pairing a simple dark floral dress when bright coloured accessories. Share your combinations for summer!
01. I love this floral swing dress. I like wearing it with jeggings because it’s a tad bit short and sways a lot. From Miss Selfridge
02. The green pendant looks antique. It was a gift from a very dear friend of mine. It’s very bold and I think it goes well with this.
03. The cotton mix shopper bag is really old. But it has such a cute bunny on the outer pocket! It’s very roomy. Vintage
It’s getting more humid in Pune and at times like these, I like to apply as minimal make up as I can. Blush and eye makeup comes to the rescue here!
Here’s my wishlist for the month.
01. Topshop : Studded multi colour tunic cover up
I love the gradient colours here. I’m very careful with the studded trend as I don’t want to go overboard with it. This one looks effortless and soft.
02. Just Acces : Wild choker in gunmetal
As opposed to silver or gold, I prefer gunmetal, charcoal and rose gold. I think these chokers really add a lot to the outfit. Just Acces is a brand available at asos. I don’t like the very thick ones. This one seems just...
01. Topshop : Spot print shopper bag
This looks so cute. I want a big where I can just dump stuff and take off, no matter what the size! The pastel colours make it perfect for spring.
02. Stella by Stella McCartney
I smelled this at the airport once and it was heavenly. I ended up buying Elie Saab but I’ve been wanting this as well.
03. Robert Clergerie mint strapped wedges
I’m completely into wedges lately. I wear them all the time. These are adorable!
04. Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Papaya : I caved!
I’m late on the orange trend as I found it a bit scary but this is a very good colour to try out! I need to be bolder with my lip gloss...
Spring is all about bringing out the bold and bright pieces from your closet together. Choose one statement piece and co-ordinate the rest with it. Try to not go for matchy matchy stuff. A simple belt always lifts the class of a outfit and makes it chic.
01. This simple cotton vest is comfortable for hot summers. It’s a pretty pastel yellow that fits well. From Westside.
02. I’m in love with this skirt! Its a bright blue-purple shade with pinks and greens. Its a nice skater shape which flatters long legs. Skirt from H&M.
03. The gold belt is really old but it always adds a nice touch to any outfit. Twist up the end in a knot for a different...