This look mainly revolves around a neat Garnet eye shadow. Garnet also happens to be my birthstone! I loved the idea of a dark vampy eye look. It’s something I’ve never done before but the colour is just too gorgeous to pass up! Hope you like it!
What You'll Need
Step by Step
1. Apply moisturizer to the lid and then a primer. This will help the eyeshadow stay longer and the pay off more intense.
2. Apply a mauve or purple eyeshadow like Mac Trax on half the lid. It’s best to pat it on the part near the inner corner and then gently blend it outwards so that the area is evenly covered.
3. Pat on the garnet shade eye shadow to the center of the lid. I fell in love with L’oreal’s Burning Black. It’s such a beautiful intense colour. Anyway, blend it towards the outer corner and with the purple shade as well.
4. Apply a black eyeshadow to the outer corner and the crease. Use a fluffy blending brush to get a smooth and gradual transition between the colours.
5. To make it more dramatic, create a triangle near the outer corner. This gives a cool winged effect. Remember to blend it to give a nice smokey look. Add eye liner or black eyeshadow to both your lash lines.
I think this look is very bond like and so great for night outs! Let me know if you like it or if there’s any other look you want me to make a tut for.