Time for another swatch post! Here’s my collection of OPI nail polishes. You’ll notice most of them are dark, murky colours. I really like their shimmer polishes, I don’t have too many brights.
It’s too difficult for me to pick a favourite because I like so many of them. But my most worn colours are probably Parlez-Vous, Ink, My Private Jet and The World Is Not Enough.
01. Mrs. O’Leary’s BBQ – It’s a creme finish and a perfect fall colour, a lovely vampy burgundy.
02. Every Month is Oktoberfest – This is a strange one! It looks reddish brown in the bottle. But it’s actually deep red shimmer in an indigo base. The photo I’ve used below doesn’t do it any justice, it’s so gorgeous!
03. Stay The Night – It’s one of the Liquid Sand or texturized polishes. It’s a black base with red microshimmer.
04. My Private Jet – It’s a dark brown creme with silver holographic shimmer.
05. The World is Not Enough – I love the foil like effect with this mix of brown, silver and pink microshimmer. It’s from the Skyfall collection.
06. Warm and Fozzie – Part of the first Muppets collection, this is brown, yellow and red mix of microshimmer.
07. Just Spotted the Lizard – It’s from the Spiderman collection; a Chanel Peridot dupe. It’s a nice gold to teal duochrome.
08. Live and Let Die – I think this one’s also from the Skyfall collection. It’s a deep forest green creme with lime green microshimmer.
09. Gone Gonzo – I love this glitter polish! It’s turquoise and silver large glitter in a clear case. Also, as you can tell from the name, it’s from the Muppets collection.
10. Parlez-Vous – One of my favourites, it’s a muted mauve purple creme polish.
11. Purple with a Purpose – It’s a bright purple which is slightly pearlescent.
12. Ink – In the bottle this looks like a purple and subtle yellow duochrome but on the nail it’s more of a dark purple and blue microshimmer. The name Ink is very apt!
13. Grand Canyon Sunset – It’s a medium tone warm pink. It’s very pretty in the summer but not a very bright pink.
14. Cozu Melted in the Sun – This one is really pretty as well; a baby pink and silver shimmer polish.
15. Red Lights Ahead… Where? – This is a mini size nail polish I got with a beauty box. The colour is really bold, a very bright warm red!
Hope you guys have a nice weekend! I’m having serious dark circle issues with my lack of sleep, courtesy of the WC. I’m so excited about the finals! Germany vs Messi is a hard pick!