If you asked me what my first love (in makeup) was, it would definitely be nail polishes! Love them! Love changing it up every week as well! Here are my top picks for fall. I’ve categorized them by trends, so you have your vampy polishes, glitters ones and jewel tones.
Hope you find something you like!
01. Chanel Taboo – Galaxy in a bottle. That says it all! I think what really sets it apart from all the other similar polishes is that bright blue microshimmer. I love this!
02. Zoya Valerie – No fall list is complete without this favourite! My first love from Zoya, you will always find this on the top of my lists! It’s a great purple and yellow shimmer duochrome.
03. Butter London Chancer – If you like red, go bold with one packed with shimmer. It’s so complex and gorgeous!
04. OPI Mrs. O’leary’s BBQ – If you want that classic cream maroon polish, look no further!
Glitter & Shimmer
05. Zoya Trixie – Sparkly silver polishes can really set the mood for a party. Trixie is a lovely shimmery foil like polish.
06. Essie On A Silver Platter – I can’t describe how gorgeous this is! It’s a very recent purchase and it has a place permanently at my desk because I can’t stop staring at it! The glitter is blue and holographic, which gives it a real gem like quality. With the pale gold, it looks stunning!
07. Essie The Lace is On – It’s a perfect magenta metallic shade. It’s very eye catching and looks amazing.
08. Illamasqua Viridian – This is on the darker shade, but a nice dark green with shimmer.
09. OPI Ink – If you need a good blurple shade for fall, OPI Ink is great. It looks more purple during the day but it has its blue moments!
10. Essie For the Twill of it – Ok, so this isn’t a jewel tone but how gorgeous is that pink and green duochrome? Very fall worthy methinks!
Tell me your picks for fall!