While August is the month for sales and shopping, September is the month to take a step back and do some window shopping! Here’s what I’ve been eyeing lately.
01. Caudalie : Cleansing Water : I caved!
I’m dying to try out a water based cleanser. This seems to be a good one and it’s relatively cheap as well.
02. Aldo : Saurel stud shopper
This bag is so roomy. I love it’s structure and the studs as well.
03. Asos : Beaded Iridescent Clutch
Isn’t it just pretty? It’s a perfect going out clutch for spring.
04. Miss Selfridge : Floral Devore Skater dress
It does look a bit like velvet but I liked the dark floral print.
05. Chanel : Ombre Matelassee 51 Montaigne
90 pounds is a lot for an eye shadow set. But the colours and texture is gorgeous and a girl can dream…